TO THE SPORTS DIRECTORS
ACCESS TO THE START AREA – TO THE TEAMS
Please remember to closely follow the indications for the specific PPO [N 41°10’55.1” E 16°38’50.9”] – see enclosed map.
BUS DEPARTURE FROM GIOVINAZZO
Team buses must leave their dedicated parking in GIOVINAZZO before 11:00.
IMPORTANT: OFF-RACE ROUTE FOR BUSES TOWARDS VIESTE
Bus drivers, please pay attention: do not follow the itinerary provided by sat navigators: in Zapponeta there is a bridge restricted to vehicles weighing more than 7.5 tons. MANDATORILY follow the itinerary indicated in the Technical Guide on page 181.
During tomorrow’s stage, Harm VANHOUCKE (LTS) will be wearing the white jersey.
- At km 4, in MOLFETTA, series of central raised traffic islands, roundabouts and speed bumps.
- At km 13, in BISCEGLIE, series of central raised traffic islands and roundabouts.
- At km 22, in TRANI, urban centre crossing on stone-slab paving.
- At km 34, in BARLETTA, series of central raised traffic islands and roundabouts.
- At km 48, in S. MARGHERITA DI SAVOIA, series of roundabouts and speed bumps.
- From km 107 to km 123, technical descent from MONTE S. ANGELO.
- From km 149, in COPPA S. TECLA, to km 154, in PUGNOCHIUSO, technical descent sector.
Concerning the final kilometres, please refer to the indications provided in the Technical Guide on p. 187-189.