COMMUNIQUE BY THE ORGANISATION FOR STAGE 14
RIDERS’ ASSISTANCE AT THE FINISH
A mobile structure with heated premises will be available by the finish.
TEAM CARS DEVIATION
Contrary to what is stated in the Official Racebook on page 297, the team cars deviation will be on the right, 20 metres before the finish. It will be possible to go back to the bus parking after the stage has finished.
THE TRICOLOUR NUMBER AND THE WHITE JERSEY
During tomorrow’s stage, Giacomo NIZZOLO (TQA) will be wearing the tricolor number.
During tomorrow’s stage, Aleksandr VLASOV (APT) will be wearing the white jersey.
ROADS SITUATION – PAY GREAT ATTENTION:
- From km 0 to km 30, technical crossing of the urban centres, with series of roundabouts, traffic islands and speed bumps, especially at km 9, in CASTELFRANCO VENETO, and at km 25, in MONTEBELLUNA.
- At km 58, in CONEGLIANO, series of roundabouts and traffic islands.
- At km 98, in GIAIS, road narrowing.
- At km 104, in GRIZZO, series of speed bumps.
- At km 111, in MANIAGO, crossing of the urban centre on stone slabs, and series of roundabouts and traffic islands.
- At km 136, in TRAMONTI DI SOPRA, road narrowing.
- From km 136, in TRAMONTI DI SOPRA, to km 147, FORCELLA MONTE REST KOM, climb on narrowed roadway.
- From km 147, FORCELLA MONTE REST, to km 155, in PONTE SUL TAGLIAMENTO, technical and winding descent, on narrowed roadway.
- From km 155, in PONTE SUL TAGLIAMENTO, to km 161, narrowed roadway.
- At km 161, in PRIUSO, road narrowing.
Concerning the final kilometres, please refer to the indications provided in the Official Racebook on page 294-297.