TO ALL CONCERNED | TO THE SPORT DIRECTORS
TO ALL CONCERNED
ACCESS TO THE START
All accredited vehicles must enter the Rivolto air base before 9:45 am. Preliminary sorting will be carried out at the two mandatory passing points (PPOs). Any vehicles lacking an accreditation band may not go through. An accreditation point will however be made available at both PPOs.
The QR codes of all the passengers will be checked at the base entrance. Anyone lacking a pass will be denied access. Starting from 10:00 am, none of the vehicles may move or leave the base. Leaving the base will only be permitted after the stage start.
TO THE SPORT DIRECTORS
ACCESS TO THE START
All vehicles must enter the Rivolto air base before 9:45 am. Starting from 10:00 am, and until 11:05 (the stage start time), none of the vehicles may move or leave the base. Any car needing to get to the feed zone may leave the base following the race. Just outside the base, a dedicated escort service will take them directly to Codroipo, where they may continue along the stage course ahead of the race.
Given the display of the Frecce Tricolori, the schedule has been brought forward. You are required to turn up at the podium absolutely on time (see the relevant communiqué).
During tomorrow’s stage, Brandon McNULTY (UAE) will be wearing the white jersey.
- At km 3, in CODROIPO, series of roundabouts and central raised traffic islands.
- From km 73, in CHIAICIS, to km 75, narrowed and winding roadway.
- From km 76 to km 79, technical descent sector.
- At km 90, in PRIUSO, narrowing roadway.
- From km 90, in PRIUSO, to km 97, in PONTE SUL TAGLIAMENTO, narrowed roadway.
- From km 97, in PONTE SUL TAGLIAMENTO, to km 105, FORCELLA DI MONTE REST, narrowed and winding roadway.
- From km 105 to km 115, TRAMONTI DI SOPRA, technical descent from FORCELLA DI MONTE REST, on narrowed roadway.
- At km 131, in NAVARONS, narrowing roadway.
- From km 130 to km 143, FORCELLA BARZANA climb on narrowed and very winding roadway.
- From km 143 to km 150, technical descent from FORCELLA BARZANA, on narrowed roadway.
- At km 162, in GIAIS, narrowing roadway.
Concerning the final kilometres, please refer to the indications provided in the Technical Guide from p. 302 to p. 305.