TO THE SPORT DIRECTORS
Team buses must leave their dedicated parking in VERBANIA before 12:00.
ASSISTANCE TO RIDERS
Overtaking the race convoy in order to reach the finish area ahead of the race will only be permitted to the team car engaged in on‑foot feeding near the litter zone (around km 78 of racing). The drivers will have to line after and remain behind the “Race end” vehicle, and wait for instructions by the Race Direction.
ACCESS TO ALPE MOTTA
Due to the space restraints at the finish, access to Alpe Motta will only be granted to the cars in the race convoy (1st and 2nd team cars, bearing a special RACE badge) and to two support vehicles (1 car and 1 van), bearing a special “Accesso ad Alpe Motta” badge, which will be handed out at the start meeting point in Verbania. Vehicles may then go back to the bus parking (approx. 8 km from the finish) after the stage finish.
Tents for clothes change will be made available near the parking at the finish.
THE TRICOLOR NUMBER AND THE WHITE JERSEY
During tomorrow’s stage, Simon Philip YATES (BEX) will be wearing the tricolor number.
During tomorrow’s stage, Aleksandr VLASOV (APT) will be wearing the white jersey.
ROAD SITUATION PAY GREAT ATTENTION:
- At km 22, at the Italian/Swiss border, narrowing roadway.
- At km 25, in BRISSAGO, series of traffic islands.
- At km 34, in LOCARNO, technical crossing of the urban centre, with series of roundabouts and traffic islands.
- At km 66, narrowing roadway.
- At km 85, in MESOCCO, crossing of the urban centre on setts.
- At km 126, at the foot of PASSO DELLO SPLUGA, narrowing roadway due to roadworks.
Concerning the final kilometres, please refer to the indications provided in the Official Racebook on page 404-407