TO THE SPORT DIRECTORS
Team buses must leave their dedicated parking in CANAZEI after the stage has started.
ACCESS TO SEGA DI ALA
Due to the space restraints at the finish, access to Sega di Ala will only be granted to the cars in the race convoy (1st and 2nd team cars, bearing a special RACE badge) and to two support vehicles (car or van), bearing a special “Accesso a Sega di Ala” badge, which will be handed out at the start meeting point in Canazei. Vehicles may then go back to the bus parking (approx. 14 km from the finish) after the stage finish.
ASSISTANCE TO THE RIDERS AT THE FINISH
One room (with towels) for each team will be made available at the “Locanda Alpina” near the parking at the finish.
THE TRICOLOUR NUMBER AND THE WHITE JERSEY
During tomorrow’s stage, Egan Arley BERNAL GOMEZ (IGD) will be wearing the tricolor number.
During tomorrow’s stage, Aleksandr VLASOV (APT) will be wearing the white jersey.
ROADS SITUATION – PAY GREAT ATTENTION:
- At km 6, in POZZA DI FASSA, series of traffic islands.
- At km 13, in MOENA, road narrowing and poles.
- At km 23, in PREDAZZO, series of traffic islands.
- At km 35, in CAVALESE, crossing of the urban centre on setts.
- At km 41, in MOLINA DI FIEMME, crossing of the urban centre, and road narrowing along the descent.
- At km 71, in BASELGA DI PINÈ, series of roundabouts.
- From km 82, CIVEZZANO, to km 90, TRENTO, fast-running and technical descent, especially at km 86: road narrowing and central raised traffic island.
- At km 91, in TRENTO, series of roundabouts and traffic islands.
- From km 158, S. GIACOMO, to km 173, CHIZZOLA, fast-running descent, on narrowed roadway.
- At km 181, in SDRUZZINÀ, road narrowing at the foot of the climb, and narrowed roadway afterwards.
Concerning the final kilometres, please refer to the indications provided in the Official Racebook on page 352-355